Monday, December 6, 2010

Morning morning

1 post minimally or 3 posts by the end of the day. How I wish thought can be pop up easily. Non stop finger typing. Type type type.

Damn. I keep backspacing what I type for the past 5 minutes. Any Potter's charms to get idea? Or maybe I can Stupefy! these trainers to just let us facebook-ing. HA-HA.

Yes! Idea! Harry Potter.

Eh? Loceng dah bunyik. Stop la.

A bit a bit. The first part of Potter 7th book quite ok. It was nearly flat towards the end since it want to shows Potter and his friend searching for the horcruxes. The fighting scene also was not that thrilled compare to reading. Yet, the message of friendship and loyalty was clearly flaunted. And I realize that there are lots of jokes and humors in this movie.

.. (tawar la nasik goreng dia)

....

Continue

Overall, this is so so movie laa. I'm disappointing on this movie series since its 6th's. Totally! Swing everything until the mood and sensation was loss. Not like LOTR where every movies give thrills, which I can't wait to see the next one. But logic came as one of my friend have told me that maybe there are not much characters that can be shown from the Potter. Everything is about Potter. No Potter no action. Like in LOTR, there are many characters that need to be explained their mission. Nodding nodding. Logic.

Yet, Potter's 3rd, 4th and 5th are the coolest. Why so questioning? Maybe I aim for high expectation from this movies since I'm fan of the book.


        Someone needs to Avada Kedavra him. Serious! Sorry la gurlies gurlies

2 comments: