Friday, December 24, 2010

The Art of Negotiation Skills

Mr Hisham Abd Karim. Boy. You really make my day. Your happiness. Your smile. Your thought. Your advise. Your enthusiastic. Even I might insist on certain things, but yeah, you really that inspiring charming guy I ever meet. If I not grab all the learns from you, still I hope that certain of your wisdom will be in my mind. How I miss your session.

With all the fundamental concepts in skilled negotiation that include BATNA (best alternative to negotiated agreement), reservation price, ZOPA (zone of possible agreement) and value creation thru trade, I or we might grab certain important point from what that have been taught. We even enjoy most during the acting session. Every one were very supportive. Even I myself need to berzapin as Mr Hisham request on it. Boy. Very very embarrass. Known for extreme outdoor activity person and a bit of sport-man, tup tup, know how to zapin. Kantoi disitu. But yeah, I still enjoying myself since it was long time ago I've not dance. Last time, it was during our Monash Cultural Night.

Two days of laugh. Two days of thought. Two days of best moment ever. We will meet again someday.


Ewahhh

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah kantoi sudah...
    tp kelas Mr.Hisham mmg terbaik...huhu agk2 ade x trainer lain yg akan mcm die..kn..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. mantap gila kau berzapin sampai encik hisham nak suruh buat performance mase best graduation nnt.haha

    ReplyDelete