Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm still young

First day, first thought, first impression, first step, first smile, first attendance and first crawl towards blogging.

BEST program.

Yes, first day in this program might slightly knock this head after 3 weeks 'hibernation'. First class to attempt is Blog 101 - making a Blog.

Blogging

I'm a blog fan. Reading other blog, consider the content, nodding the facts, laughing the silliness, cursing the hypocrisy, see the comments and the best part, see people arguing within the comments. Really.

Yet, I'm not a blogger.

Maybe I'm not that heroic to receive rebuttal from other thought. Or maybe the courage and passion is still hiding somewhere in the nerve. Lazy? Perhaps not, since the desire to blogging has been thinking since 3 years before.

Blog 101

So, I'm making my first attempt on blogging during this session since it can be the best way of self expressing mode when people surround you is too ignorant. Nevertheless, the direction of this blog will go is still under consideration. Just bear with me for that.

Enough said, Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Any self-improvement program or journey of personal development starts with your thoughts. Master your thoughts first. Then you can master your environment and circumstances.

    I'm sure you have a writer's flair in you, just give it some time and thought. Hope to read your other posts.

    Regards,
    PN. Sita Hashim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel honored to see your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete