Monday, December 13, 2010

Feastic is a new Plastic

Our group has come with the Request For Proposal (RFP) today which is on using enhanced biodegradable plastic that made from chicken feather. The proposal was going smoothly, except with my presentation that is a bit shaky and wrong pronunciation. Plus, I've miss certain point here and there from my nervous. My heart pounding damn badly. Really, I need to be overcome my uncontrollable nervous.Yet, we really hope that our trainers was impressed with us.

Yes, biodegradable plastic from chicken feather. New invention that want to reduce the pollutant and lower the dependence on oil/petroleum-based plastic bag. For us, it is very efficient and effective in term of curbing the disastrous pollution that happen towards our world. So, in order to do so, we came out with this green and so called Eco-friendly product of chicken feature plastic bag that provide lot of benefits such as can be degraded, recycled, cheep production and so forth. 



Other information from Mr. Google

Since this invention is new and not well develop in Malaysia, we collectively as a group that care for our country environment want to lead with this green product, besides on help to educating the public on the awareness of excess synthetic or oil-based plastic.

Additionally, we can made this chicken feather as a component in concrete as it contain keratin, which is a strong compound in term of molecular structure, and also, to make flower pots. YES! This is the interesting and important point that I've missed. From Chicken Feathers to Flower Pots. (Credit to Audi Amalina for this info. Unfortunately, I forgot this point. You even put the picture of pot in the slide. Poor me. Ha-ha)

So, do support our movement. Be green. Be BIOSELF!

           "What?, just because I'm brown, I can't make world green?" 

 P/s: Not to forget Ain for this chicken feather idea, and my awesome team member. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment